Mark your calendars! The Joint Chamber of Commerce community in Tokyo will be hosting the 24th annual Joint Chamber Bonenkai on 5 December.
We are pleased to invite you and your guests to this end of year networking party, which draws a diverse crowd of over 300 business people from domestic and international business chambers in Japan.
Guests this year are welcomed to Canada’s Embassy to Japan for one of the finest bonenkai parties on offer in Tokyo, complete with a grand standing buffet, free flow drinks, prizes and entertainment.
Last year's party attracted a lively crowd of guests from 13 different Chambers of Commerce in Japan and we are very excited for another great one this year!
This is an overall great event for networking, making new friends, and maybe even developing a few new business leads with a chance to win great door prizes!
Other Participating Chambers:
Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Japan (CCCJ)
American Chamber of Commerce in Japan (ACCJ)
German Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (AHK)
British Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BCCJ)
Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Japan
Chamber of Commerce and Industry France Japon (CCIFJ)
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in Japan (NCCJ)
Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan (SCCIJ)
Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI)
Greek Chamber of Commerce (GrCCJ)
Ireland Chamber of Commerce (ICCJ)
- Date and timing: 5 December 2017 from 6:30 to 8:30PM - doors open for registration @ 6:15PM (To be confirmed)
- Venue: Canadian Embassy 4F (Map) 7 Chome-3-38 Akasaka Minato, Tokyo 107-0052 Food and Drink: Buffet and Nomihodai
- Capacity: 340 people
- Ticket price: Members JPY 9,000 | Non-Members JPY 12,500
- Cancellation deadline: 1 December 2017 (please note that guests will only be added to the door list upon confirmation of payment) *No shows and cancellations will be fully invoiced after this date.
- Prize Draw starts at 20:00
- Please kindly bring your photo ID with you which may be requested to be produced at the Embassy’s guard’s station for security purpose. As there is a bag check added to the security procedure, please bring personal belongings only if necessary. Sorry, no substitutions or walk-ins.
Thank you to our sponsors Weatherly Japan, Nespresso and Asian Tigers.