ANZCCJ Sports for Business Committee Co-Chair Matthew Walker, invites Committee members to attend the next Sports for Business Committee meeting.MEETING DETAILS:
Date: Thursday 1 March 2018
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Venue: PwC Tax Japan (Kasumigaseki Bldg. 15F, 3-2-5, Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo 100-6015)
Meeting venue access:
Subway: Ginza Line, Toranomon Station, 11 Exit (2-minute walk)
Subway: Hibiya Line, Chiyoda Line, Marunouchi Line, A13 Exit (7-minute walk)
Following on from our last meeting we will be discussing a number of opportunities and sporting events coming up, as well as discussing some of the following questions to help us prioritise our work programme for the year:
- What did you find useful from ANZCCJ's Sports for Business meetings and events last year?
- What initiatives would you like to see us do in 2018 and 2019?
- How often do you think the SFB Committee should meet? Currently we meet every 4-6 weeks.
- What are other stakeholders and foreign chambers doing that you think we should look to do?
- What connections or business ideas do you have that you would be happy to present on or share with others? That could be, for example, inviting a guest speaker to present to the SFB committee.
- What kind of objectives do you have for ANZCCJ Sports for Business events and meetings? (For example, to meet sports starts and sporting teams, to network with others in the sporting industry, you’re interested in women in sports events, you want to sell your product/service to those who watch or participate in sports etc.)